Saturday, November 23, 2013

@Anjali Patel thanks!! Love you like a sister!!! You have always been there for me Even when we have our ups and downs and stuff. But you are my first ever BFF. And I am happy we are still best friends even though you are in another country! (Need to visit me!!) love ya!!

20 Date Night Ideas , Expert Suggestions for Planning a Date
20 Date Night Ideas , Expert Suggestions for Planning a Date
Click here to download
decorated shade [I repinned this from DIY & crafts so I hope it's DIY because I really must do this for my bedroom! You can do it too - I'm sure I've seen floristry taping pinned on Pinterest. And you can use silk flowers - easy, I promise you. ;) Mo]
decorated shade [I repinned this from DIY & crafts so I hope it's DIY because I really must do this for my bedroom! You can do it too - I'm sure I've seen floristry taping pinned on Pinterest. And you can use silk flowers - easy, I promise you. ;) Mo]
Click here to download
@Anjali Patel thanks!! Love you like a sister!!! You have always been there for me Even when we have our ups and downs and stuff. But you are my first ever BFF. And I am happy we are still best friends even though you are in another country! (Need to visit me!!) love ya!!
@Anjali Patel thanks!! Love you like a sister!!! You have always been there for me Even when we have our ups and downs and stuff. But you are my first ever BFF. And I am happy we are still best friends even though you are in another country! (Need to visit me!!) love ya!!
Click here to download
the little things...
the little things...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment