Monday, November 18, 2013

I love this idea... in fact...I thought of it myself three weeks ago when I had too many pictures to hand all of my family in my tiny apartment. I have a strip of wall that is 12" wide between two doors that is just between the living-room and kitchen.. I already have 3 frames and 8x10's, and am buying them every other week until i have all 6 of them up there!

Originally the show was going to focus on just four characters: Monica, Ross, Rachel, and Joey. Phoebe and Chandler were going to be supporting characters.
Originally the show was going to focus on just four characters: Monica, Ross, Rachel, and Joey. Phoebe and Chandler were going to be supporting characters.
Click here to download
Boyfriends gift :)
Boyfriends gift :)
Click here to download
Ghost friends, bro.
Ghost friends, bro.
Click here to download
I love this idea... in fact...I thought of it myself three weeks ago when I had too many pictures to hand all of my family in my tiny apartment. I have a strip of wall that is 12" wide between two doors that is just between the living-room and kitchen.. I already have 3 frames and 8x10's, and am buying them every other week until i have all 6 of them up there!
I love this idea... in fact...I thought of it myself three weeks ago when I had too many pictures to hand all of my family in my tiny apartment. I have a strip of wall that is 12" wide between two doors that is just between the living-room and kitchen.. I already have 3 frames and 8x10's, and am buying them every other week until i have all 6 of them up there!
Click here to download
great DIY christmas gift!
great DIY christmas gift!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment