Thursday, November 21, 2013

Original pinner - "When I was a kid, my family didn’t have a lot of money. For birthdays, my folks would put several inexpensive things in one bag. We had to close our eyes and fumble around in that bag for our gifts. Before we could open our eyes, we had to guess the item in hand." Paraphrased to fit letter restr. i like this tradition

Oval cultured pearls on my new best friend...memory wire. Hoops and bracelet. Wear the set or
Oval cultured pearls on my new best friend...memory wire. Hoops and bracelet.  Wear the set or
Click here to download
Mini Balloon Placecards
Mini Balloon Placecards
Click here to download
Original pinner - "When I was a kid, my family didn’t have a lot of money. For birthdays, my folks would put several inexpensive things in one bag. We had to close our eyes and fumble around in that bag for our gifts. Before we could open our eyes, we had to guess the item in hand." Paraphrased to fit letter restr. i like this tradition
Original pinner - "When I was a kid, my family didn’t have a lot of money. For birthdays, my folks would put several inexpensive things in one bag. We had to close our eyes and fumble around in that bag for our gifts. Before we could open our eyes, we had to guess the item in hand."  Paraphrased to fit letter restr.  i like this tradition
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment