Saturday, November 23, 2013

Such a cute teacher gift idea and I already have most these things at home -- I wasn't going to do a teacher gift this year ... but those sparkly clothespins may have changed my mind!

A gorgeous Victorian ring set with pearls and opals.
A gorgeous Victorian ring set with pearls and opals.
Click here to download
I want to figure out how to make this for Jake!
I want to figure out how to make this for Jake!
Click here to download
Christmas gifts for teachers
Christmas gifts for teachers
Click here to download
Such a cute teacher gift idea and I already have most these things at home -- I wasn't going to do a teacher gift this year ... but those sparkly clothespins may have changed my mind!
Such a cute teacher gift idea and I already have most these things at home -- I wasn't going to do a teacher gift this year ... but those sparkly clothespins may have changed my mind!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment